This article is a guide on how to set up and use the Jib True Wireless Earbuds from Skullcandy. It covers pairing, charging, controlling, and troubleshooting your earbuds along with some FAQs and a conclusion.
Skullcandy’s Jib True Wireless Earbuds may be an ideal option if you’re searching for wireless earbuds that won’t break the bank. They deliver great sound quality, are comfortable to wear and last an extended amount of time per charge; plus there are settings and features designed to maximize how well they work!
Before using your Jib True Wireless Earbuds, however, it’s essential that you understand how best to set them up and use them. In this piece I will cover pairing your earbuds, charging them up, controlling their volume levels and fixing any potential problems should anything arise; also I will discuss ways in which you can optimize their usage in terms of comfort and performance.
- 1 How to make Jib True Wireless Earbuds work together
- 2 How to Charge Jib True Wireless Earbuds
- 3 How Can Jib True Wireless Earbuds Fulfil Your Needs
- 4 How To Fix Your Jib True Wireless Earbuds When They Don’t Work
- 5 Frequently asked questions about Jib True Wireless Earbuds
- 6 Final Lines
How to make Jib True Wireless Earbuds work together
Establishing the connection between your Jib True Wireless Earbuds and computer is easy and quick – simply follow these steps:
- First, ensure the Bluetooth on your device is enabled and in pairing mode.
- Secondly, take both earbuds out of their charging case; upon powering on, a voice message will play.
To enter pairing mode, hold down both buttons on both earbuds for four seconds until the LED lights flash blue and red alternately. On your device’s Bluetooth menu, search for “Jib True” to pair; when successful you will hear an audible confirmation.
Follow the same steps to connect your ears to another device, but before pairing them together you must remove your earbuds from one device and put them back in on another one.
How to Charge Jib True Wireless Earbuds
Your Jib True Wireless Earbuds come equipped with a charging case to extend their battery life if they become exhausted. Please follow these steps to charge them properly:
Place both earbuds into their respective charging cases and close the lid securely; when charging is complete, both LED lights on both earbuds will flash red to indicate success.
Use the USB-C cord that came with your earbuds to connect their charging case to an electrical power source and charge. As it charges, its LED light on the front will turn red to indicate it has finished charging.
When your earbuds have been charged to full capacity, both LED lights will go out. Furthermore, when fully charged, the front case’s LED will turn green to indicate it has completed charging.
Your case allows you to easily track how much power remains for both the earbuds and case by opening its lid and viewing its front LED light – its green, yellow or red flashes will indicate exactly how much battery is left – while both earbuds also feature their own individual LEDs that display how much juice remains for each one.
Your earbuds’ battery life depends on how and which features you enable; on average, one charge should provide between 6-8 hours of playing time; with its charging case giving up to 22.
How Can Jib True Wireless Earbuds Fulfil Your Needs
On each Jib True Wireless Earbud is a button that lets you manage different functions and features. Here is a breakdown of what each button does:
1. Press Button Once to Start Audio Player | Press again Two or Three Times to Increase Volume | Press and Hold | 4. Choose Left Earbud for Play/Pause | Previous Track | Activate Voice Assistant | Volume Down | 5. Change Right Earbud to Continue with Next Track | Activate Voice Assistant | Volume Up
Use “Hey Siri” or “Hey Google” to control your earbuds by triple-pressing either button and saying, “Hey Siri” or “Hey Google.”
How To Fix Your Jib True Wireless Earbuds When They Don’t Work
As with anything electronic, Jib True Wireless Earbuds may occasionally have issues, including pairing issues, sound quality issues or connection problems. Here are a few popular fixes that may help:
– If it fails to connect to your computer, try resetting them by following these steps:
On your device’s Bluetooth menu, remove “Jib True” from the list of devices paired with it before disabling Bluetooth altogether.
Take out both earbuds from their case. When turned on, a voice message will play. Press each button twice before holding for two seconds – when your earphones have been successfully reset you will hear an audible prompt letting you know!
Follow these steps for matching.
If one or both earbuds don’t produce sound, make sure they are fully charged and connected to your device before trying these steps:
1. Make sure earbuds are connected and charged
2. Inspect that LED lights have turned red before taking out again (3.). (B.). (C.). – Once back out follow steps 1-6 above for matching;
If no sound can be heard through either ear, follow steps 1 through 9 above for matching; modificari step 9 will do just fine (C.). (If either or both ears don’t receive audio playback, make sure that both ears are properly connected (# 4 below); 3.] Ensure both sets of earbuds connected and fully charged (4 batteries; Check that both sets of earbuds connected fully charged and charged before proceeding further steps
– Make sure the sound on your device is not off or too low, and check that dirt, wax, or other substances haven’t entered your ears; use a soft cloth if needed to gently cleanse them.
Make sure that your ears are not too far from either your device or each other; aim for 10 metres between devices and 5 metres apart between ears. – If you are having difficulty keeping your earbuds connected to your computer, try the following solutions:
– For optimal sound, avoid placing your earbuds near Wi-Fi routers, microwaves or Bluetooth devices that could create interference.
Additionally, avoid placing them in your pockets or bags that could block signals; keep devices out from behind walls where possible to avoid signal interference.
Turn Bluetooth off and on again to see if this changes the channel on your device.
Frequently asked questions about Jib True Wireless Earbuds
Can I use one earbud at a time?
A: Yes, in solo mode you can switch between using either the left or right earbud. To do so, simply take out and use only one of them from their case; when taking out either of the earbuds it will instantly connect to your device and play sound in both ears – simply take out and put in another to switch back to stereo mode!
Q: How will I know when it’s time to charge my earbuds?
– A: You can easily determine when it is time to charge your earbuds by opening their case and inspecting how much power remains within them. Both earbuds have LED lights that flash green, yellow or red depending on how much juice each has remaining – you may also hear a voice message notifying you when one or both earbuds run low on power as they turn on or when running low – this feature also displays how much juice remains in each earbud indicating when charging is required.
How do I change my earbuds’ software?
A: To update the firmware of your earbuds, get and install the Skullcandy App onto your device. This app will notify you whenever there is new software and assist in its installation.
Overall, The Jib True Wireless Earbuds are an excellent option for anyone who is searching for reliable yet cost-effective earphones. Comfortable to wear for extended listening sessions on one charge; boasting settings and features to improve how you use them and increase their functionality – they offer all these qualities!
If you want to gain more insight into the Jib True Wireless Earbuds, their user instructions can be found. Alternatively, Skullcandy support offers more assistance and information here.
Hope this guide has provided the assistance necessary for setting up and using Jib True Wireless Earbuds without wires! Enjoy music without limitations!
Buy on Amazon
Read our latest post:
Aquas True Wireless Earbuds Review