- 1 Introduction
- 2 Overview
- 3 Details of Helix True Wireless Earbuds Review
- 4 Pros and Cons of Helix True Wireless Earbuds Review
- 5 Frequently asked questions about Helix True Wireless Earbuds
- 6 Reasons to buy the Helix True Wireless Earbuds
- 7 Conclusion
The Helix True Wireless Earbuds are a stylish and affordable option for music lovers who want to enjoy wireless freedom and high-quality sound. They have a long battery life, a noise isolation feature, and a voice assistance function that make them versatile and convenient. Read our review to find out more about them.
If you are looking for a pair of true wireless earbuds that offer good sound quality, long battery life, and a stylish design, you might want to check out the Helix True Wireless Earbuds. These earbuds are designed to deliver immersive HD sound with noise isolation and voice assistance features. They are also easy to use and pair with your devices, thanks to the Bluetooth 5.0 technology and the touch controls. In this article, I will review the Helix True Wireless Earbuds and see if they are worth buying.
Details of Helix True Wireless Earbuds Review
The 13mm dynamic drivers in the earbuds make sound that is clear and balanced, with deep bass and clear highs. The earbuds also work with AAC and SBC codecs, which make sure that music sent over Bluetooth is of high quality. The earbuds have a noise isolation function that can block out most of the background noise so you can focus on your music. You can also tap on the earbuds to use Siri or Google Assistant.
The earbuds’ batteries can last up to 6 hours on a single charge, which is good for how small and cheap they are. The earbuds also have an IPX5 grade, which means they can handle sweat and water. This makes them good for workouts and other activities that take place outside.
The earbuds have built-in mics that let you talk on the phone without using your hands. The touch-sensitive buttons on the earbuds make it easy to handle the music, the volume, and calls. When you take the earbuds out of the case, they instantly connect to your device through a smart pairing feature.
The charging case for the Helix True Wireless Earbuds is sleek and small, and it can give you up to 20 hours of playtime.
The earbuds come with three sets of plastic ear tips in different sizes, so you can choose the ones that fit your ears best. The ear tips also make sure that the earbuds stay in place and don’t fall out. The earbuds are made to be comfortable and stable by being small and light.
Pros and Cons of Helix True Wireless Earbuds Review
The Helix True Wireless Earbuds are a great choice for music lovers because they have many benefits. Some pros include:
|They have a long battery life of up to 20 hours with the charging case. They have good sound quality with noise isolation and voice help features.||They don’t work with wireless charging, so you have to use a cord to charge them.|
|They come in three colours: black, blue, and rose gold. The style is stylish and elegant.||They don’t have active noise reduction (ANC), so they can’t block out very loud sounds.|
|They have a sweat-proof and water-resistant design that makes them great for workouts and outdoor activities.||They don’t come with an app or EQ settings that let you change the sound profile to suit your tastes.|
|They have a simple, easy-to-use touch control system that works with your voice. They have a smart pairing feature that connects them to your device automatically.|
Frequently asked questions about Helix True Wireless Earbuds
How do I connect my device to the Helix True Wireless Earbuds?
Follow these steps to connect the Helix True Wireless Earbuds to your device:
1. Take both earbuds out of the case that charges them and make sure they are both fully charged.
2. Turn on Bluetooth on your device and look for “Helix TWS” in the list of devices that are available.
3. Choose “Helix TWS” and accept the request to pair.
4. You’ll hear the word “Connected” spoken from both earphones.
5. With the Helix True Wireless Earbuds, you can now enjoy your music or phone talks.
How do I put the Helix True Wireless Earbuds to charge?
Here are the steps you need to take to charge the Helix True Wireless Earbuds:
1. Put both earbuds back into the charging case and make sure they are lined up with the charge pins.
2. Connect the USB-C cord to the back of the case where the charging port is.
3. Plug the other end of the cord into a power source like a wall charger, a power bank, or a computer.
4. The LED lights on the case will show if the earbuds and the case are charged.
How do I get the Helix True Wireless Earbuds to work again?
Here are the steps you need to take to reset the Helix True Wireless Earbuds:
1. Put both earbuds back in the charging case and make sure they are fully charged.
2. Press and hold the touch buttons on both earbuds for 10 seconds, or until the LED lights flash red and blue in turn.
3. Let go of the buttons and pull both earbuds out of their box.
4. The earbuds will go back into pairing mode, and you’ll be able to connect them to your device again.
Reasons to buy the Helix True Wireless Earbuds
The Helix True Wireless Earbuds are a stylish and inexpensive choice for music lovers who want to listen to high-quality sound without wires. They have a long battery life, a feature that blocks out noise, and a voice-assistance feature that makes them flexible and easy to use. They also fit well and stay in place, which makes listening to music enjoyable. The Helix True Wireless Earbuds are a good choice if you want a pair of truly wireless earbuds that are also a good value for the money.
The Helix True Wireless Earbuds are a great choice for music lovers who want to listen to music without wires or other things getting in the way. They have good sound quality, a long battery life, a stylish design, and are resistant to water, which are all reasons to buy them. The Bluetooth 5.0 technology and touch buttons make them easy to use and pair with your devices.
The only things that aren’t great about them are that you can’t charge them wirelessly, they don’t have active noise cancellation, and you can’t change the sound quality with an app or EQ settings. But these are small problems that don’t change how well the earbuds work overall.
Check out the Helix True Wireless Earbuds on the official website if you want a good pair of truly wireless earbuds that won’t break the bank.